France/MARSEILLE: Covenant of Mayors of the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Region, Friday 22 October
"A new mandate to serve the territories", Friday 22 October 2021, from 9.30 am, at the Palais du Pharo, in Marseille.
In the presence of :
President of the Senate
President of the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Region,
Deputy President of Régions de France
09:30 : WELCOME COFFEE
09:45: INAUGURATION OF THE STANDS by Renaud MUSELIER, President of the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Region, Deputy President of Régions de France
10:30 - 12:30: PLENARY SESSION
Opening speech by Renaud MUSELIER
Round table discussion "What territorial decentralisation for our citizens: in concrete terms, what is being done? "
Presentation of the "Decentralisation Pact for the Southern Region"
Closing speech by Gérard LARCHER, President of the Senate
12:30 - 12:45: PRESS BRIEFING and OFFICIAL PHOTO
2:00 PM: LAUNCH OF CONFERENCE AND WORKSHOPS
- 2.30 - 3.30 pm: "The 2nd generation climate plan, focus on the adaptation of territories to climate change"
- Presentation of the "Cop d'avance" and "SMART Territory" labels to the winning local authorities
- 2.00 pm - 2.45 pm: Aid to local authorities: proximity, anticipation, risk management and official signing of the agreement with forestry local authorities
- 2.50 pm - 3.30 pm: Rurality: Territorial equity and the fight against medical deserts and official signing of the Region's adhesion to the Charter of Pastoral Communes of the Southern Region
- 15:30 - 16:00: European funds: Europe at the service of territories
16:00 : END OF THE DAY
Health pass required to access the event