Mise en ligne le 14 novembre à 05:56
News portal dedicated to the actors of decentralized cooperation and co-development, online for 3 years, www.jumelages-partenariats.com is currently being deployed through the publication of a paper magazine: ''Jumelages & Partenariats-Magazine'', so called, in order to reach more countries and thus bypass the digital divide.
In order to involve our various target audiences, both institutional and private, in this adventure, we are launching a large-scale multimedia campaign.
Main mission :
- Preparation and planning of posts on all social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Youtube etc. --- Moderation of comments - Digital promotion campaign and recruitment of subscribers to be implemented - Preparation of weekly newsletters - Knowledge in web development and SEO appreciated.
Candidate profile :
- Rigorous (e)
- Methodical and organized (e)
- In search of responsibility and autonomy
What we propose:
- Place of training course - Le Kremlin-Bicêtre (metro line 7 - Kremlin-Bicêtre station)
- Remuneration - according to profile + 50\% of the Navigo Pass
- Job vacancy - right now
- Type of contract - internship
- Duration - 6 months minimum / binding agreement
- Send us your CV to: email@example.com
- Hierarchical level - trainee
- Job Type - Community Manager Trainee
- Sectors - Information Technology and Services
- 6-month internship (3 months minimum), full time 39h/week
- No work-study or professional contract.
|Type of ad||Internships|
J&P Mag - Cabinet Interactions
|By mail :||Send a message|