Mise en ligne le 10 novembre à 18:01
News portal dedicated to the actors of decentralized cooperation and co-development, online for 3 years, www.jumelages-partenariats.com is currently being deployed through the publication of a paper magazine: ''Jumelages & Partenariats-Magazine'', so called, in order to reach more countries and thus bypass the digital divide.
In order to associate our various institutional and individual target audiences to this adventure, we are launching a large-scale multimedia campaign: a great opportunity to make you known through the originality of your writings, to discover the fields of decentralized cooperation, co-development and the various other forms of partnerships throughout the world, while contributing to their densification.
- Your knowledge in SEO will be a plus
- You are rigorous, dynamic, curious and organized.
- You're full of ideas and you like autonomy? Then join us!
What we propose:
- Location - The Kremlin-Bicêtre (metro line 7 - station Kremlin-Bicêtre)
- Remuneration - according to profile + 50\% of the Navigo Pass
- Job vacancy - right now
- Type of contract - internship
- Duration - 6 months minimum / binding agreement
- Send us your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hierarchical level - trainee
- Job Type - Trainee Journalist / Web Editor
- Sectors - Information Technology and Services
- 6-month internship (3 months minimum), full time 39h/week
- No work-study or professional contract.
|Type of ad||Internships|
J&P Mag - Cabinet Interactions
|By mail :||Send a message|