Mise en ligne le 14 décembre à 19:57
Created five years ago, "Jumelages & Partenariats" disseminates on its dedicated website1 information collected and produced from all over the world, concerning local news, working as an international media, specialized in multimedia dissemination, in order to promote the knowledge of good practices, of elected officials, as well as of the multiple major actors of the daily life on all territories.
If you are interested in opening up to the world and promoting various forms of decentralized cooperation between peoples, and if you wish to include these references in your curriculum vitae, this internship is for you.
Your missions : (non exhaustive list)
- Writing/web communication: specific to the web, use of tools, anti-duplicate methods...
- Community management: editorial planning, planning of posts, use of specific tools
(Buffer/Hootsuite, Social Shaker, Social Blade etc.).
- Creation and planning of posts,
- Images optimized by social network (compression, dimensions, metas...),
- Texts adapted to personas, hashtags, emojis, studied mentions.
- Community management: - Respond to subscribers on social networks and users of our site, - Organize contests (SocialShaker)
Organize contests (SocialShaker), encourage debates.
- Communication: - Distribution of press releases, advertising on the Internet, - Web prospecting,
Our objective: To accompany you and help you to improve your skills in order to make you operational and autonomous at the end of this experience.
What is the ideal profile?
We are looking for trainees who can be hired from 2 to 4 years of higher education
You must have a real relational and editorial ease which will allow you to blossom as well on the commercial dimension of the job, as on the other parts of the internship.
E-mail : email@example.com Tel : +337 67 70 66 02
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org Tel : +337 51 32 28 95
. 1 www.jumelages-partenariats.com
|Type of ad||Internships|
|Country||Belgium, Benin, Cameroun, Canada, Central African Republic, Congo, Congo DRC, France, Mali, Senegal, Switzerland, Togo|