Mise en ligne le 21 mai à 20:32
The city of Angers is looking for a volunteer to lead and coordinate cooperation actions between partner communities. He/she will participate in the definition of shared strategic orientations between the communities of Bamako and Angers. He/she will work with the local manager of the project unit to ensure that the projects undertaken are closely monitored and evaluated, ensuring that they are both structuring for public services and mobilising for professional actors in Angevins and/or Bamako.
The mission of the volunteer will consist in forming solid collaborations in terms of exchange of practices, support and technical assistance to the project owner. He/she will have to prospect for local financial levers and formalize innovative collaborations around cooperation projects.
MAIN ACTIVITIES TO BE CARRIED OUT :
Under the authority of the Development Cooperation Officer of the City of Angers, the mission will consist of:
- To lead and coordinate dialogue and consultation with the project unit, the District and the communes of Bamako;
- Supervise the projects undertaken and participate in their progress with local partners;
- Identify new opportunities for cooperation and propose arguments to partner communities;
- Set up cooperation projects and ensure the search for funding;
- Organising the reception of missions and delegations from Angers and Angers Loire Métropole.
Place of work: Bamako
Bac + 4 or Master's degree in international cooperation, urban management in developing countries, regional planning, local development project management.
DESIRED PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
Experience in a developing country required. A first experience of support / coordination of a development project and/or collaboration with foreign communities would be appreciated.
MAIN SKILLS REQUIRED:
The volunteer must have good skills in :
- Setting up a project and seeking funding
- Diagnosis and analysis of stakeholder strategies
- Monitoring and evaluation of projects / technical programs
- Animation and multi-stakeholder consultation
- Diplomacy, interpersonal skills and flexibility
DESIRED LANGUAGES :
- Intermediate level in English
Driving license B
CONDITIONS OF THE VSI CONTRACT :
- Status of the Volunteer for International Solidarity (law of 2005);
- Installation allowance and resettlement allowance on return;
- Monthly subsistence allowance: this allowance does not have the character of a salary or remuneration, and allows to accomplish the mission in decent living conditions;
- Social security coverage (complementary mutual insurance, repatriation insurance, old age insurance);
- Provision of accommodation;
- Travel expenses 1 return trip between the place of residence and the place of assignment.
TO APPLY :
CV and cover letter to be sent to: email@example.com
Please indicate in the subject line of your email: "3A1168. Angers Bamako. Mali".
IMPORTANT: The international solidarity volunteer cannot carry out a mission in the country of which he/she is a national or a legal resident. Consequently, thank you to people of Malian nationality not to answer this ad.
|Type of ad||Jobs|
|Country||Cameroun, Chad, Congo, Congo DRC, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Gabon, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Niger, Sint Maarten (French part), Togo|
Association, international solidarity NGO
Espace Volontariats du Mali