Mise en ligne le 20 avril à 11:06
La Maison des Yvelines (Association with an international character under Senegalese law created in 2015 under the impetus of YCID and the Yvelines department) is looking for a volunteer as a management assistant, in charge of writing periodic reports, cooperation reports, managing the agenda of the Director General and proofreading official documents.
Present in Senegal, Togo and Benin, the association works in the technical assistance of local authorities and is active in the accompaniment of the bearers of initiatives in West Africa (Benin, Burkina Faso, Ivory Coast, Guinea-Bissau, Mali, Senegal and Togo). It is made up of young paid professionals in collaboration with a network of actors (professionals and volunteers) and volunteers, and currently has four paid staff spread over several territories, Aného (Togo), Ourossogui and Podor (Senegal).
EXPECTED RESULTS :
- Documents and reports are well written
- The Maison des Yvelines team is strengthened
MAIN ACTIVITIES TO BE CARRIED OUT :
- Executive Assistant;
- Drafting of reports ;
- Proofreading of official documents;
- Definition and follow-up of projects
PLACE OF ASSIGNMENT :
EDUCATION REQUIRED :
Level Bac+ 4 (Master)
DESIRED PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE :
Consistent experience in animation and associative communication.
MAIN SKILLS REQUIRED :
- Strong writing skills;
- Ability to synthesize information;
- Sense of diplomacy;
- Sense of organization and tidiness;
- Mastery of social networking tools.
LANGUAGE DESIRED AND LEVEL :
Other requirements: Driving license B
CONDITIONS OF THE VSI CONTRACT :
- Status of the Volunteer for International Solidarity (law of 2005);
- Installation allowance and resettlement allowance on return;
- Monthly subsistence allowance: this allowance does not have the character of a salary or remuneration, and allows to accomplish the mission in decent living conditions;
- Social security coverage (supplementary health insurance, repatriation insurance, old age insurance);
- Provision of accommodation;
- Travel expenses 1 return trip between the place of residence and the place of assignment.
TO APPLY :
CV and cover letter to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org until 29 April 2021
Please indicate in the subject line of your email: "N° 3S1262 - MDY - Senegal
IMPORTANT: The international solidarity volunteer cannot carry out a mission in the country of which he/she is a national or a regular resident. Consequently, thank you to people of Senegalese nationality not to respond to this announcement.
|Type of ad||Collaborations|
Association, international solidarity NGO
Espace Volontariats du SÃ©nÃ©gal