Mise en ligne le 26 février à 09:52
Search for a volunteer who will be in charge, under the responsibility of the National Representative of France Volontaires in Togo, of developing and implementing a communication plan and a plan for mobilizing new resources from the Espace Volontariats du Togo. He/she will also be responsible for providing support on coordination and project management aspects. As such, he/she will intervene in different fields:
Main activities to be carried out:
- Partnership development
- Development of a mapping of technical and financial partners
- Development of concept notes and project proposals
- Preparation of terms of reference/specification of work
- Development of partnership agreements
- Identification of partnerships
- Organization of institutional and event meetings
- Development of communication tools
- Animation of social networks and website
- Dynamic idea proposal
- Life in the Volunteer Space
- Contribution to the implementation of EV activities: training workshops (volunteers and host structures), discovery activities
- Capacity building of the reception structures for French volunteers in Togo in relation to its competences.
- Reception and accompaniment of the VIES
Duration of the mission: 24 months
Main venue: Lomé, Volunteer Space Offices in Togo
Usual hours: 8:00 to 12:30 and 14:00 to 17:30 Monday to Friday. However, depending on emergencies, activities and missions, the volunteer will have to be available on weekends and work late in the evening.
Business travel to be planned: Motorbike/Taxi-auto taxi for personal and business trips paid for by the EV.
Desired training : Training in journalism or communication with an appetite for project management
Desired professional experience: Minimum 2 years experience as a communication officer in a company or NGO. Desired experience at the international level and/or in the humanitarian field.
Core competencies sought : (know-how and know-how to be)
- Excellent writing and synthesis skills;
- Graphics (InDesign, Photoshop);
- Video Editing (Première pro)
- Community management ;
- Use of a back office (Internet site under SPIP/Wordpress);
- Search for financing / sponsoring / Corporate Social Responsibility ;
- Event organization;
Essential human qualities: strong adaptability, social ease, ability to work in a multicultural team, autonomy The volunteer will be in a cultural context different from his/her own and will therefore have to show patience, humility and diplomacy especially in the dialogue with the Togolese and the volunteers. The volunteer must have good interpersonal skills. Discretion is also a necessary quality to build trust. The volunteer will take care of the image of the Espace Volontariats (France Volontaires) during his/her formal or informal contacts with the various partners and other volunteers.
Languages desired and level: French is compulsory. English desired
- Taking the initiative.
Other imperative: Driving licence required. Otherwise, it is possible to obtain it on the spot.
Condition of the VSI contract :
- Status of Volunteer of International Solidarity (law of 2005);
- Installation allowance and resettlement allowance on return;
- Monthly subsistence allowance: this allowance is not in the nature of a salary or remuneration and enables the mission to be carried out in decent living conditions;
- Social security cover (supplementary mutual insurance, repatriation insurance, old-age insurance).
- Provision of accommodation ;
- Travel expenses 1 return journey between the place of residence and the duty station.
CV and cover letter to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate in the subject line of your email: "Mission N°4T1114. Support EV. Togo".
|Type of ad||Collaborations|
Association, international solidarity NGO
Espace Volontariats du Togo