Mise en ligne le 16 février à 12:33
MTN Cameroon is recruiting an occupational physician to monitor its employees in the city of Douala.
In charge of medical advice and follow-up of all medical and health concerns of employees, the Occupational Doctor will also be responsible for conducting the following missions:
- Organize and coordinate the annual systematic medical check-ups and possible vaccination campaigns for employees;
- Conducting employee awareness campaigns on infectious diseases on the basis of a programme developed annually and validated by the Management of MTN Cameroon;
- Ensure the animation of internal health programs on the basis of a predefined annual action plan validated by the Management of MTN Cameroon (campaigns on chronic diseases, HIV AIDS, cancers, sensitization, screening, care ...);
- Ensure the follow-up of employees' medical files and give a formal opinion on the work of sick employees;
- Coordinate emergency and evacuation procedures inside and outside the country;
- Ensure the verification of medical expense reimbursement records according to the procedure in force;
- Provide appropriate support and advice for all employee medical concerns;
- Acting as an interface and facilitator between employees, local medical facilities and the public administration on health-related issues;
- Produce a monthly report on the health status of all staff in the region to be forwarded to the Human Resources Department of MTN Cameroon;
- Assess occupational risks;
- Contribute to the elaboration of the MTN Cameroon health and safety "single document".
Nature of contract: Part-time occupational physician
- Doctor of Medicine specializing in occupational medicine, registered with the National Order of Physicians of Cameroon and with a license to practice in companies from the Ministry of Labour.
- Have a real appetite for teamwork, be rigorous, available and professional, with at least 5 years experience as an occupational physician.
- The Occupational Physician of Douala works in collaboration with the doctors of the different regions and the Human Resources Department.
- Documents to be produced: CV, Motivation letter, Diplomas, Approval to work in a company from the Ministry of Labour, References.
Deadline: February 23, 2021
|Type of ad||Jobs|
|By mail :||Send a message|