Mise en ligne le 15 février à 11:04
The Chamber of Agriculture of Allier (France) is recruiting a Beef Cattle Advisor. Within the team of the Service Elevage Identification, to provide references, advice and services to suckler cattle breeders in the department, the leading agricultural sector in the Allier.
Nature of position: Permanent contract - Full-time - Non-status
Start date: March 1, 2021
- Provide support for the development of breastfeeding cattle references (data collection and valorisation).
- Participate in the development of the use of the market-leading BOVICLIC herd management software.
- Contribute to the implementation of the new "low carbon" programmes for livestock farms.
- Ensure the dissemination of technical innovations through the writing of articles, the realization of training courses and the sale of consulting services to the livestock farmers of the department.
- To assist breeders in the preparation of grant applications.
- Participate in the evolution of the offer of services to farmers.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT :
- Permanent contract with a probationary period of 6 months
- Start date: March 1, 2021
- Remuneration according to the salary scale in force at the Chambers of Agriculture.
- Position based in Moulins (03) with travel throughout the department.
- Vehicle and LV license
PROFILE AND COMPETENCES :
- Engineer or BTS in agriculture, preferably in animal production. First professional experience required (even of short duration).
- Good knowledge of beef cattle breeding (technical and economic).
- Taste for teamwork.
- Rigour, autonomy and writing skills.
- Ease in the use of computer applications.
- Sense of contact and ability to convince.
Motivation letter with curriculum vitae and photo should be sent before 28 February 2021 to :
Mr. President of the Chamber of Agriculture of the Allier,
60, cours Jean Jaurès
P.O. BOX 1727
03017 CEDEX MILLS
|Type of ad||Jobs|
|Advertiser||CHAMBRE AGRICULTURE DE L'ALLIER|