Mise en ligne le 9 février à 15:46
Club France is a leisure center located in Yaoundé-Efoulan (Cameroon), which offers wedding organization services and room rentals. For the development of its activities, the club is recruiting a Community Manager.
The Community Manager will be called upon to manage the social pages, ensure the company's visibility on the internet and generate leads.
- Main activities Creating content: Writing content to promote exchanges in accordance with the editorial line and schedule;
- Create images and videos Animate the community: publish messages, make users interact, frame the exchanges;
- Develop loyalty and enhance the value of the community Develop visibility: identify communities (blog, forum, groups, etc.) in order to strengthen awareness within these communities;
- Carry out webmarketing actions (referencing, partnerships, affiliation, etc.);
- Monitoring and reporting: on the e-reputation of the brand, on digital trends (tools, applications) and on the competition (usage);
- Report weekly on its commercial activity (Internet user feedback, reports).
Specific activities :
Support the design of visuals with professionals in the trade Inform and transmit the leads generated to the sales teams.
- Working knowledge of social networks, communities and digital jargon
- Knowledge of web content production software (photo retouching, CMS)
- Knowledge of search engines for referencing Organization and planning of his work independently Good use of tools and taste for statistics;
- Good administrative and spelling skills Good general knowledge and ability to keep up with current events.
Knowing how to be:
- Curiosity and alertness of mind A sense of listening, contact, courtesy and persuasion;
- Organization, rigour and analytical skills
- W/H 25-35 years old reside in Yaounde (ideally in the area of Biyem-assi and its surroundings);
- Bac + 2/3 in communication/¬marketing + training in digital 1-2 years of experience in the same position;
- Good knowledge of social media and digital;
- Good understanding of the economic stakes of the business sector;
- Bilingualism desired (French and English).
send your CV (1 page in PDF format) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 16/02/2021 at the latest.
|Type of ad||Jobs|
|Advertiser||Club France Cameroun|
Club de France