Mise en ligne le 3 février à 12:56
TOTAL EMPLOYMENT RH is looking for a Customs Declarant on behalf of T.L.T-CAM SARL which is a company specialized in transit, logistics and transport of goods throughout Cameroon and the CEMAC zone.
Title: Customs Declarant (01)
Location: Carrefour Tiff Douala
Type of Contract: CDI
Monthly Salary: Negotiable
Hours: Full time
- Monitoring of transit files and transport of goods in Cameroonian cities and in CEMAC countries.
- Follow-up of import files.
- Organization of all the professional activity in our transit company.
- Completing all customs formalities for import and export.
- Follow-up of all the customs procedure.
- To master all the mechanisms and operations of the shipping companies.
- To master the establishment of administrative documents that allow to import or export goods and services.
- Minimum bac +3 Bachelor's degree in International Trade or Bachelor's degree in Transport and Logistics.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the field of Transit/Customs.
- Mastery of computer tools and software Word, Excel etc...
- Mastering all the applications of Office 365.
- Have a good mastery of the computer tool and software used by the customs services (CAMCIS).
- Have a good command of international trade, logistics and transport.
- Have a good command of the different regimes and understand the customs code.
- Have a good understanding of the customs legislation.
- Integrity, rigour, competence, honesty, etc...
- Have the corporate culture.
- Be competent, qualified and possess qualities in his field.
- Strict respect of the values of T.L.T-CAM SARL.
Languages: French/ English
Experience: At least 5 years professional experience in the field of Transit/Customs
Send your CV and cover letter to the following email address:
firstname.lastname@example.org before the date of February 20, 2021
|Type of ad||Jobs|
|Advertiser||TOTAL EMPLOI RH|
TOTAL EMPLOI RH