Mise en ligne le 2 mars à 16:16
In the wake of the distribution since 20 December 2019, via social networks, of the poster campaign of the J&P-magazine's ''UNEs'' specials made up of a selection of quotations from famous personalities from all over the world (Nobels Peace Prize, Statesmen, Artists, High-ranking Diplomats, etc.) devoted to cooperation, partnerships, exchanges between territories and, more generally, nations: offers of internships for the organisation in Brussels of the first exhibition of the said selection of ''UNEs''.
This course aims to promote the organisation of the Brussels event for the first time; the first exhibition of a large series of exhibitions to national, European and international institutions, diplomatic missions, European and national parliamentarians, major world capitals, etc. in relation to the press and all the local, national and international media as well as institutional "press" contacts.
- Writing of press kits and press releases.
- Telephone follow-up and debriefing.
- Follow-up with journalists (TV, radio, written press, Web).
- Organisation of meetings and press tours to update contacts
- Processing of visual requests, organization of interviews.
- Organization of events (press trips, open days, etc.) Construction of press files.
Other ad hoc missions may be requested in support of the team.
You've got it under control:
- Office pack on PC
- Cision / datapress
- Social networks
Photoshop and Illustrator are a plus, English desired.
What we propose:
- Place of internship - Brussels
- Remuneration - according to profile
- Job vacancy - right now
- Type of contract - internship
- Duration - 3 months minimum / binding agreement
- Send us your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Hierarchical level - trainee
- Type of employment - PRESS ATTACHE(E) trainee.
- Sectors - Information Technology and Services
- Agreed internship of 3 months minimum, full time 39h/week
|Type of ad||Internships|
|Advertiser|| Cabinet Interactions|